Friday 4 January 2013

Happy New Years!

What's the best way to kick off the New Year? Some cheesecake of course!
I decided I wanted to try something new and make a Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake. I googled some recipes but really wasn't too thrilled or satisfied with them or the reviews, so what better than to create your own? I felt like making a fluffy cheesecake (no-bake) because I was a little worried a heavy super rich cheesecake would over power the taste of the Ferrero Rocher flavour. Using crushed Ferrero Rochers, Nutella and a basic instinct cheesecake recipe from my head, I whipped up my first ever Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake!. It took two trys to get it right but the second one turned out exactly what I would expect a Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake to taste like. I think it was quite a hit with my friends and family (unless they were only trying to be super nice... ). Happy New Years Everyone!!

-xoxo
Chocolate Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment