Friday 4 January 2013

Cheesecake Heaven!

While I was searching for some good cheesecake recipes after my New Year's Ferrero Rocher Cheesecakes, I found a Caramel Toffee Crunch Cheesecake on a blog. I absolutely fell in love with the idea of lining the graham cracker crust with a layer of chocolate mmmmm mmmmm. I tweaked the cheesecake recipe a bit however as over the years I have developed certain likes and dislikes about cheesecake recipes. However, I took the concept and idea of this delicious Caramel Toffee Crunch Cheesecake. However I did learn that I need to stabilize the whipped cream (unfortunate fail on my behalf as the decorative whipped cream did not hold its shape). This was my fault though, as I forgot that this had happened to me before. 'next time however the topping will look better :). However, this cheesecake was much richer than the Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake I blogged about below. Very creamy and practically melts in your mouth. An excellent cake for a cheesecake lover! I made this cake for my very good friend's birthday, however he has yet to tell me how it tastes as he is waiting to share it with his parents! I hope he likes it!

-xoxo
Caramel Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment