Tuesday 27 March 2012

off to the jungle..



These wedges are just crazy, fun and wild! I can't wait to wear them out for the first time this weekend!
The first time I saw them, I just knew I had to get them.. and for only $50.00 and Spring Shoes? I really don't think I could have said no!

I couldn't find a word to describe the print.. kinda floral-ish., with some animal print and leaves going on... but my boyfriend called the print "jungle" so that is what I will forever call it.

These are definitely a statement piece, so I am thinking I'd want to pair it with something simple like a black harem pant or a black skinny or a black jumper? gold accessories? I still have a few days to decide,
I'll definitely come back and post my final outfit ;)

-xoxo
Jungle Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment